BE A PART OF THE DREAM TEAM
PURCHASING & LOGISTICS
• Arrange and schedule deliveries; check.examining items, destination, delivery time.
• Manage warehouse inventory
• Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount is delivered
• Verifies items/parcels delivered
• Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean condition at all times.
• Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tire condition.
• Work with Marketing and Graphic/Web Designer as well as clients.
• Perform the planning and producing of photo/video shoots and completing all post-production processing.
• Perform editing, correction, archival and file storage. Perform digital imaging necessary to the production of high-quality photographic prints and images for exhibition, publication, research or preservation purposes.
• Undertake still and video photography, image processing, video and audio editing.
• To manage and deliver photography from capture through to the delivery of digital or printed output.
• Proficient in Full Adobe Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects.
• Set up machinery for operation
• Start machinery and make adjustment to machinery when necessary too improve performance
• Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions.
• Troubleshoot issues and performance maintenance.
• Perform quality control, follow reporting and record keeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor.
• Comply with all safety and health regulations
• Learn machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area,
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposals of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Performs various physical duties as assigned.
• Maintain all safety standards.
• Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials
• Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the-job training.
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
• Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
We support the JobCentre Brunei initiative.
Any job vacancy posts, advertisements, notices posted and circulated outside of our official channels or the JobCentre Brunei portal are not sanctioned.
To apply, simply visit jobcentrebrunei.gov.bn and search for Dream Makers.