The Dream Group of Companies is a multi-disciplinary services provider that is consistently looking for talented and like-minded individuals to join the team to realize one thing and one thing only – making dreams come true.
If you are a fellow dreamer, we want you; Simply email us at email@example.com
• Arrange and schedule deliveries; check.examining items, destination, delivery time.
• Manage warehouse inventory
• Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount is delivered
• Verifies items/parcels delivered
• Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean condition at all times.
• Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tire condition.
• Set up machinery for operation
• Start machinery and make adjustment to machinery when necessary too improve performance
• Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions.
• Troubleshoot issues and performance maintenance.
• Perform quality control, follow reporting and record keeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor.
• Comply with all safety and health regulations
• Learn machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area,
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposals of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Performs various physical duties as assigned.
• Maintain all safety standards.
• Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials
• Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the-job training.
• Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
• Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
• Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
We support the JobCentre Brunei initiative.
Any job vacancy posts, advertisements, notices posted and circulated outside of our official channels or the JobCentre Brunei portal are not sanctioned.
To apply, simply visit jobcentrebrunei.gov.bn and search for Dream Makers.
• Update and maintain filing of company documents
• Maintain financial reporting for bank and tax use
• Reconcile daily, monthly and annual transaction
• Maintain reporting monthly of TOIL, Biometric Attendance, Claims
• Assist in annual budget for FY2021
• Polish completed HR policies and distribution
• Develop SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for company
• Prepare Fire Marshal training and other applicable
• Go through HSSE training and pass, execute and implement practice
• Filing and assist ISO/GMP certification
• Assist in completion of Halal certification submitted
• Photograph collection materials, designated subjects or events.
• Work with Marketing and Graphic/Web Designer as well as clients.
• Perform the planning and producing of photo/video shoots and completing all post-production processing. Perform editing, correction, archival and file storage.
• Perform digital imaging necessary to the production of high-quality photographic prints and images for exhibition, publication, research or preservation purposes.
• Undertake still and video photography, image processing, video and audio editing.
• To manage and deliver photography from capture through to the delivery of digital or printed output. Proficient in Full Adobe Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects.
• Writing efficient code
• Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
• Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
• Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
• Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
• Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
• Managing a team might also be part of the job role